I wanted to share some of my favorites from TED talks, I watch the videos below every month and I think most of you will be inspired after watching them. If you do not get inspired then you will at least have learned something new today.
1. Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are – Amy Cuddy
Amy Cuddy is a famous Social Psychologist and in this video she talks about how you can change other peoples perceptions plus change your own body chemistry! “Small tweaks creates power”.
2. The first 20 hours – how to learn anything! – Josh Kaufman
20 minutes of video and 4 steps that will help you learn new skills very fast. By bestselling author Josh Kaufman.
3. How to make stress your friend – Kelly McGonigal
Watched over 9,640000 times this video will change the meaning of stress, one of the best all time TED Talks.
4. The greatest TED Talk ever sold – Morgan Spurlock
A must see for all entrepreneurs and marketers, brand marketing at its finest.
5. How To Multiply Your Time – Rory Vaden
Bestselling author, 8 figures consulting business creator Rory Vaden gives his advice on time management. As a business owner you need to see this.
6. Forget Big Change, Start With A Tiny Habit | BJ Fogg
Fortune Magazine listed BJ Fogg (Stanford teacher) as one of the persons to watch for. His work on psychology of persuasion is already legendary!
See more TED Talks videos in part 2 => Great TED Talks Videos You Must See Today! Part 2
What is your favorite TED Talks video? Do you want to add to the list? Comment below!
wealthy affiliate coupon